Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Possibility

For him who can't be named...

I'm lying awake at night and I think
It's all over again, I've reached the brink
Something we never even talked about
'Cause whenever you came in, I went out
But I know we have a spark, some chemistry
Now tell me, did you ever consider the possibility
Of me starting with you, and you ending up with me?
Oh, just imagine everything that we could be
All you ever dreamed of, both of us in love
I'm not asking you to be pretending
That would just make for an unhappy ending
Just look into your heart and find what's true
And maybe you'll discover that you love me too
In the meantime I have to tell you what I feel
It's something so right and I gotta know it's real
Whoa, I know that it sounds so cliche
But I fall in love with you everyday
And I'm not sure exactly how
Thinking of you here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment