Sunday, June 28, 2009

Someday, this song will be featured in my dream debut. I'm going to hash it out and put it on YouTube for the whole world to see sometime. When I'm done with it, that is. As written below, that's as far as I've come tonight.

It's a lovely
Beautiful, sunny
Bright day
Yes, I say
It's a lovely
Beautiful sunny
Bright day
But love I'm
I'm somehow missing something
Something that's never
Come my way
Could you help me
Possibly tell me
What I am missing
Here today
Now I see here
I hear how my heart beats
I hear it get louder
When you leave
To go far away
I think, love
I think you're missing
Somewhere you've always
Gone astray
But how, love
How could I show you
Show you how I could
Be everything you wanted
Everything that you needed
Every laugh, every cry
Please love, let me
Wipe away
Wipe away the tears from your eyes
And just maybe,
Maybe then you will see
All you ever wanted
And all you ever needed
All along it was me
Someone here
Someone here beside you
All of your days.






No comments:

Post a Comment